Click this LINK to apply for the position.
CMG offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and much more!!
Lakeview Pediatrics has one full-time and one part-time position available at the Macomb Township location.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists with ordered treatments as supervised by provider or registered nurse.
- Performs select clinical duties. Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts.
- Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Performs basic materials management functions, which may include ordering and stocking of supplies.
- Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment, which includes adequately supplied exam rooms.
- Administers medications including injectables according to approved procedures and provider instructions. Documents administration in patient's chart.
- Collects and packages specimens for lab processing.
- Performs routine office lab tests, EKGs, X-Rays, and other procedures as ordered. Instructs patients regarding preparation for tests and signing consent forms when necessary.
- Enters orders as requested by provider per written Standing Orders.
- Complies with CLIA, OSHA, and other regulatory agency standards. Participates in in-service programs as needed. Follows infection controls and safety policies. Performs various clerical duties including answering the phone and patient callbacks, and may be required to check in and checkout as needed.
The qualifications/requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK: Within scope of job, this position requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent required. Graduate of a Medical Assistant Certification program and/or graduate of a certified EMT program preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, OTHER: BLS Healthcare Provider (BLS-HCP) certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) prior to start/hire date required. Medical Assistant certification or registration required with 90 days of hire/transfer date.
WORK EXPERIENCE: Six (6) months of previous medical office experience preferred.