CMG offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings, and much more!!
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists in meeting financial targets to increase productivity/revenue and reduce overall costs.
- Assists in monitoring and preparation of annual operating and capital budgets.
- Establishes staffing patterns with physician schedules.
- Develops and implements performance improvement projects that improve quality, efficiency of care, patient satisfaction, and positive outcomes.
- Assists with the development of a marketing plan.
- Organizes and assigns duties to associates relating to all office clinical, clerical, and business functions.
- Schedules meetings for staff and physicians. Attends supervisors' meeting. Informs staff and physicians of changes in policies.
- Maintains efficient flow of work throughout the practice by enforcing procedures, scheduling, and patient flow. Initiates changes when necessary.
- Interviews, hires, terminates, and makes authoritative recommendations with regard to employment decisions. Evaluates employee performance and takes disciplinary actions
- Performs managerial tasks to maintain efficient operations including but not limited to: (a) Maintains records and prepares reports for management use (b) Responsible for practice billings, accounting, accounts receivable, collections and accounts payable (c) Assures compliance with Pay for Performance initiatives.
The qualifications/requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
COMPLEXITY OF WORK: Within scope of job, this position requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT: Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree or equivalent experience preferred. Graduate of a Medical Assistant Certification program and/or graduate of a certified EMT program preferred.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, OTHER: N/A
WORK EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of medical office experience with progressive responsibilities required.